Sunday, October 11, 2009

Deja Vu


Does this look familiar? We're back to where we were a few weeks ago and it has taken a lot of work to get there! Since I was the one who decided I couldn't live with the stain we had hastily put down, it was rightfully my responsibility (or punishment) to remove the stain from the floors. This consumed the majority of my weekend. I have managed to remove most of the stain with the handy random orbital sander, however I fear that "The Backbreaker" will be making a comeback sooner than expected, as the edging needs some more work before we can go any further.


While I was consumed with my self-punishment, Dom was free to work on some odds and ends. He did manage to tackle our leaky sink (with some guidance from my mom, who volunteered more of her time this weekend to help us out). After replacing some valves as well as the hand held sprayer (is there a technical name for this piece?), it seems as though the water is only coming out of the places it is supposed to come out of.


Another thank you to my mom for scrubbing the paint and random crap off of the exposed brick in the kitchen.


-Nick

No comments:

Post a Comment